Monday, November 3, 2008

Decline in posts vs Decline in productivity

Yes. It's true.
Check out this PHP photogallery:
http://wetwarehacks.com/ckgallery/

I beta-tested that mother effer and worked out a bugs.

On halloween we roasted some hot dogs over a fire.

On the day after halloween, I hung out with logan and his friends at night.

I am about 1/4 done with atlas shrugged, pretty good book if you can get to about page 5, it just rolls from there.

F#A#∞ is such a good album ;-;

Santarchy is on Dec. 20th, Dan Deacon is also coming to town in December!

I've been playing too much neopets, I don't know why I logged back in, but the account password and the password for the keykatcher that I forgot the password on was the same, so it was worth it... now I am just trying to make lots of neopoints for no reason besides being super rich on neopets, I'm thinking of doing that in real life too... not sure if that's a good idea or not.

Voting is tomorrow, the presidential vote is least of my worries, the president really doesn't have much power to back up what he says (unless of course he declares a state of emergency, thanks Bush administration), the propositions are what we have power over (with votes).

Well, I really need to get off my ass and move out or something. I feel like I am stagnating :(

No comments:

Post a Comment