Monday, September 19, 2011

Just great. Now I know that I really don't know what I want.

And there are so many advertisements faking me out.
Ass, titties, big macs, delicious pizza... social interaction being shown to me on sesame street, sit-coms, my little ponies.
The part of ourselves that encodes the "primal chao" or whatever you want to call it, the core of ultra-introspection... lies (verb).
It lies and says the easiest thing to keep the other liars happy. (as well as itself)
IF that makes any sense. I'm not even high.
There's a liar in every head, and its the language user.
I suppose that's why people are interested in nuerolinguistic programming, because it's studying the physiological reactions that are "truthier" than words and logical-rationality (I don't even know what logical-rationality is anymore...)
That's when I start defining logic with terms and it gets dialectical and impossible to say anything true without 300 pages and a flaw in the extrapolation of whatever axioms I've set at the beginning of the treatise >.<
Flawed circular logic and I can't run away from it.

Non-philosophy, Non-euclidean geometry, dada art
The only things that contain truth that isn't being put through the mesh of lies.
Or so I SAY. >.<

I'm hungry.

Thank you lesswrong for rocking my world even harder. Gonna cry now, yay, systems.
http://lesswrong.com/lw/5sk/inferring_our_desires/

Nah, not going to cry. Read some more, and it's like what - how did I let words get past my liar and to my sacred chao?
Feelings of helplessness, unknowing, fear, stagnation.
Sophomoric reversion, bouncing between mature and childish, do I really? What do I even mean, this ramble is nothing but a smear of word-dash on the crimson tide rising... a false-hood-try-hard-wanna-be.
I get attracted to


........................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment