Had some interesting issues on the first stress test (thanks /g/):
- redis.conf wasn't up to snuff, had a limit on memory that got filled up and closed redis-server (128mb)
- Collectively we drew 135,297 dots before the hiccup.
- More than one auto-clicker completely removes natural rate limiting!
- Loading that many dots onto the canvas iteratively took some major CPU work on client-side
 05 Mar 06:09:46 * 10000 changes in 60 seconds. Saving...Redis config changes:
 05 Mar 06:09:46 * Background saving started by pid 13388
 05 Mar 06:09:46 * DB saved on disk
 05 Mar 06:09:46 * Background saving terminated with success
 05 Mar 06:11:10 # WARNING: vm-max-memory limit exceeded by more than 10% but unable to swap more objects out!
- No more saving to disk at all
- doubled amount of vm-max-memory (although that shouldn't be needed)
- other small stuff...
- Rate limiting, should be simple enough. Maybe... Or even some simple machine learning to rate limit specific users ^____________^
Clone color of other artists by clicking their dot.
- Fix horizontal position on indicator 'X' when resize and horiz. on mouse location on canvas.
Move exclusion marker on connect to currently excluded ID (needs to wait until DOM load)