Sunday, August 1, 2010

Layers of Liar's Lairs


"Legs spread, same width as the shoulders. Body tight, then hit the ball like you're defeating the enemy. Here, the pinky finger is the key. And then you just hit, hit, hit. Ka-kin! Bingo!" ... "He who conquers the left side conquers the world, chief." - Mamimi from FLCL ep. 1

To be in a place where a life of shamelessness in the most divine sense has been remembered.
Remember Jean-Paul Sartre's words of wisdom to the wise: "Hell is other people"

What doth creates the sense of SHAME? Who are the "KNOW-BETTERS" than you?! We are so desperate we SEEK THEM OUT, and PAY THEM to KNOW BETTER than us.
REMEMBER...
"When the pain is great enough, we will let anyone be doctor." ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960

3 un-noble truths, which fuck wanted to be "noble" anyway?

  • I don't know what to do with myself
  • I feel terrible about myself
  • I fear I won't make it

I know these, I am carrying these with me this week. When we give up "knowing", knowing begins.
The rose is beautiful because it suffers, the sage can afford to appear old and decrepit

No comments:

Post a Comment