Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Programming...

So I sat down and did a little programming in python today, I haven't done it in so long, I'm quite rusty, but here's the result from the work: 666 Snap!

Fairly pleased, the hardest part was grabbing the image from the astrological site since the file name changes... the rest are static and easy to yoink.

Now, I may be interested in making the same program but make database files, like CSV or something in order to graph things and overlay various variables through time... "I bet the monster was happy when they made him a maze"...

Yes. yes indeed, there are some things that are never MEANT to be known, but it's fun wearing down the parts that try and know it.

The code is nasty, I don't even want to show it off...

BELOW<-->PEACE<-->ABOVE
-nak

No comments:

Post a Comment